*Apologies for cross posting*

Dear colleagues,

We have a wide range of courses that may be of interest to you: for
a full brochure please email me, or visit the web site where you can
see the full course outlines, calendar and booking form.

                http://www.sbu.ac.uk/it-training

Courses in the next few weeks include:

Sept 2/3/4              MCSE 2151
Sept 19/20/23/24/25     MCSE 2152
Oct 23/24/25/28/29      MCSE 2153
Nov 20/21/22/25/26      MCSE 2154
Dec 4/5/6/9/10          MCSE 2126

10 week evening courses (starting third week in September):

24.09.02        Dynamic Web Pages using ASP
25.09.02        Visual Basic Introduction
26.09.02        Java Introduction
24.09.02        SQL Server

PLease note there is a 10% discount off our list prices for bookings
from FE, HE, GOV and non-profit organisations. A range of other
special offers can be seen on the web site or in the brochure.

We currently have vacancies on all these courses - please call for
further information or to make a booking.

Regards,
Mark Kerr

Mark Kerr
Centre Manager, London Aspect
South Bank University
103 Borough Road, London SE1 0AA
Tel. 020 7815 7875   Fax. 020 7815 7846
http://www.sbu.ac.uk/it-training
    Services for Business and the Professions