Hi all

Lincolnshire are looking at ways to involve users in the stock
selection process.The need to do this was highlighted in our recent Best
Value inspection and it's also a key challenge in 'Building Better
Library Services' (providing more of the books and information services
that people want etc).

Just wondered what methods/approaches other people have tried to
involve users (adult and children) in stock selection.

Many thanks.

Gary

Gary Porter

Area Service Manager - Resources
Tel 01529 414770

Note: We are a Microsoft Office site.  Our base version is 4.3.  Please make sure
that files you send can be read in this format.

Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited save unless expressly authorised by the sender.

The information contained in this message is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you
are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee,
you may not copy, distribute or take action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender(s)
immediately by telephone. Please also destroy and delete as soon as possible
the message from your computer.