With very little apology for cross-posting ...

For those of us not yet aware, it's worth reading the info posted at
http://www.ukonline.gov.uk/centres"

My own personal 2.5p is that since a very large proportion of UK online
Centres are to be public library based, there really should be strong
representation on these moves from DCMS itself. Surely DfES will be more
than happy for this to occur?

Mike

Mike Maguire
Group Librarian S & E Devon
Devon Library & Information Services
tel 01392 384223
fax 01392 384228
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.devon.gov.uk/library/
Unless otherwise stated the views expressed are
personal and not necessarily those of Devon County Council