From: "Wagner,Harry" <[log in to unmask]>

> > Incidentally,  what is going to happen to
> > <http://dublincore.org/2000/03/13/eor> ?
> > That had 'Schema' and 'WebPage' that don't seem to be defined
> > in any of the
> > schema above; but are needed, imho.
>
> I agree we need deginitions for Schema and Webpage.  Ideally this would
come
> from the RDF community so that everyone could define these resource the
same
> way.  Perhaps the UB will take this on?  The EOR schema will continue to
> exist but I don't expect to see any further changes to it.  I also don't
> expect the DC schemas to use it.

Hmmm ... so is DC publishing this Schema or not ?   Actually the only two
terms that are important here are (Schema and WebPage),  why not include
these in one of the other three documents?

> I'm not sure what you are asking?  Are you asking for the URL of the
> Registry search page?  I'm confused by this since I thought this
discussion
> began based on your review of that application?  The Registry URL is:
> http://wip.dublincore.org:8080/dcregistry/index.html.  The search page is
> at: http://wip.dublincore.org:8080/dcregistry/queryServlet or can be
> accessed by clicking on the 'search' link.

Well That explains it ... I was accessing this via:
http://dublincore.org/
to Registry hyperlink listed on the right
http://dublincore.org/groups/registry/

Seth Russell
http://robustai.net/sailor/