Dear Seth,
The new element refinement and encoding scheme were added today.  We also
plan to add some of the additional information that the UB has recently
published (i.e., status).  However, these things take time!  Hang in there,
and keep prodding us if we do not move fast enough!

Thanks for your interest in the Registry.

Best Regards,
Harry Wagner