Seth,
Creating new semantics is outside the scope of this WG.  You may want to
send this to the architecture WG?  The goal of the registry (published at
http://dublincore.org/groups/registry/) is "providing authoritative
information regarding the DCMI vocabulary and the relationship between terms
in that vocabulary".

There are 3 registered schemas currently in the registry:

http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/
http://purl.org/dc/terms/
http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/

They are listed on the search page under the large heading "Summary of
Registered RDF Schemas".  They are displayed when you first access the page,
or by selecting "display schemas" from the drop-down list.  Click on the
links to view detail information.  Click again to view the schema source.
As I mentioned in my reply to Pete, there are slight differences between
these schemas and what is loaded in the registry.

I am confused by your seeAlso comment.  We use 'isDefinedBy' to relate
properties and classes to a particular schema.  seeAlso is used for
secondary references to documentation.

Regards,
Harry