Sorry, I just noticed a couple more things:

1. The current/full list doesn't include "isReplacedBy".

2. conformsTo and mediator have status Recommended in the list, is this a change (I thought these were previously domain-specific)?  The mediator decision [1] gives the status as conforming and the conformsTo decision [2] gives the status as domain-specific.

3. According to the encoding schemes list [3], W3CDTF and Period can only be applied to Date, not any of the Date refinements -  shouldn't they apply to Date AND all its refinements (both recommended and conforming)?.  Otherwise this seems rather limiting (choose only one qualifier - either a refinement or an encoding scheme).

Thanx,
Douglas

[1] http://dublincore.org/usage/decisions/2002/2002-02.mediator.shtml
[2] http://www.dublincore.org/usage/decisions/2001/education-01.shtml