 "We owe it to our children, we owe it to our grandchildren to make sure that the world's worst leaders do not develop and deploy the world's worst weapons."
President George W. Bush 29.08.02

Right on George, now lets have a bit of regime change. We'll start with Washington and London then?*

David

*US is the only country to have deployed nuclear weapons (in Hiroshima and Nagasaki), unless, of course you count the depleted uranium deployed in the Balkans and Gulf. Britain and the US have both recently stated that they are prepared to use nuclear weapons in pre-emptive strikes.