  From: Bernadette Sangeelee
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 4:48 PM
  Subject: Contra indications voor electro therapy

  Dear all,

  An urologist asked for my help with a patient with painful testicles. He can not find anything untoward. So he wonders if physiotherapy might help. I have been bouncing ideas off my colleague and could not come up with valid reasons not to try ultrasound (not a very nice prospect though), interferential therapy or pulsed shortwave diathermy, for pain relief, unless this patient is of an age where fatherhood might still be considered.
  Does anyone has any ideas on this?

  Bernadette Sangeelee.