Van: Claire Stapleton
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Verzonden: dinsdag 16 juli 2002 15:27
Onderwerp: Cycle-walk test

Hello!
I am looking into the differential diagnosis for neurogenic claudication and
intermittent claudication.  A commonly used tool in our practice is the
cycle-walk test - despite it's use i am having difficulty locating any
literature describing/researching it.  Any ideas where it originated or
where any literarure could be found would be appreciated.

Claire