Hello members,
writing after a long time.
I am working as lecturer at Pune, India

I teach part of electr- therapy. I have a doubt. If we say that laser
energy is been given in pulses, still the wand/output gives a continuous red
glow (wave length is in IR range, it is diode applicator.)

Second doubt about Interferrential therapy. In theory we apply two medium
frequency currents and interference is inside the tissues. It is still
medium frequenct just under the electrodes. In practice we do experience the
effect of Amplitude modulated frequency (low frequency effect) just under
the electrodes also. How can this be explained? Does a frequency range of
2000 or 4000 Hz stimulate peripheral sensorimotor nerves?
Thanks,
Nilima Bedekar
      MScPT MCSP