Hi Karen,

A long time ago I have worked in England and recognize your system. In fact
I have introduced the LE gym sessions in the form of post total hip and
total knee surgery clients that are stable in our OP department here in
Canada. Previously all client were seen until discharged by individual
therapists, now once stable, go into a group where a therapist attends to
needs with an assistant utilizing various stations.

I am not sure why you would see your spine and shoulder conditions in a gym
and vise versa LE conditions in cubicles where appropriate.

Perhaps that could be your solution. Any patient can be seen anywhere where
best suited (cubicle or gym) and still establish LE conditions that are
similar in groups. I think you have some therapist do only gym and others
only cubicle? Get rid of that and make all do all conditions. If you need
to run groups of conditions in a gym, make that rotational e.g. therapist A
from 8 - 10, therapist B from 10 - 12 etc.

Good luck,

Please feel free to write me again. I have a lot of challenges in my OP
department

Maarten
Supervisor PT