I have just done a recent questionnare/audit of the use of electrotherapy
with incontinence. The aim was to find out what parameters were in use and
how clinicians applied the treatment. If yor interested in such information
I can give you the details. However their exsists a shift away from the use
of electrotherapy to more functional methods of BFB and co-activation of
core stabilisers.
Regards Justine