It is possible to speak of the Middle Age man’ s spirit, as it could be
useful for our spirit? Isn’t out of the history’s rules? The distance
from an age closed fifty hundred years ago remains all. But I think
that there is a way to be near for these two ages, and this is the
spirituality. The spirituality, in fact, isn’t a way to live far from
the real life, but it is our world – view. She conditions all our
choices, the smaller also. So men and women’ life of that far age
begins near, very similar to our life. This idea is present in my last
book “Dal Medioevo al Duemila” (From Middle Age to the Two Thousand
year ) and in my web site, but I don’t know if she can be scientific ,
historical, or only a dream, a hope. But reading some spirituality
medieval sources, it seems so, really. Best wishes, and apoligize me
for my english. Claudio Attardi
www.medio-evo.org