Hmmm...while you're in Durham, there's also Ushaw
College..archivists there are Michael Sharrat (Lisbon
MS Collection) and Alistair MacGregor (most of the
rest of it!). Either of them should remember me..it's
not that long ago!

Cheers

Rob

P.S. You might be better contacting Jan Rhodes rather
than Roger. She's definitely going to remember me!