Dear List members,

I hope you will be interested in Romania's industrial heritage.
I send you attached, on behalf of the State Secretary for Heritage in the Romanian Ministry of Culture and Religious affairs, the invitation, draft program and application form for the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOP ON INDUSTRIAL ARCHAEOLOGY we are organising  in Banat region 25-28 September 2002
We look forward to the participation of professionals of the field, and we are honored to invite you. Opinions, previous experiences, new ideas, are more than welcome to be expressed in lectures and debates.

if interested, please confirm your participation BEFORE August, 10, 2002 at [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Yours,

Irina

Ioana Irina Iamandescu, architect
Romanian Ministry of Culture and Religious Affairs
Directorate for Historic Monuments
Piata Presei Libere 1, sector 1, 73421
Bucharest, ROMANIA
office phone/fax +40-21-224 28 89, 223 31 57
Mobile phone: +40-745 041 402
Home phone: +40-21-679 28 27
E-mail: [log in to unmask]