Dear Martin,

Sorry, still can't open it.  I just get a blank page with Adobe error message saying "file does not start with "%PDF".

Cheers,
Neil

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/07/2002 09:52:23 >>>
Hopefully the problem is fixed. I have reloaded the SMR Content Survey
report at
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/SMRFORUM/SMR_Content_Survey_Report.pdf

      WARNING

This E-mail and any attachments may contain information
that is confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for
the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

Any opinions expressed are those of the author and not
necessarily the view of the Council.

North Yorkshire County Council.