RE: HBMSR - User Group meeting structure

I am in agreement with Nick's comments, and had the following immediate reactions to Jim's paper:]

]1. I'd prefer the meeting to be focussed on the software - items like we had from Andrew Rogerson last time should go to the SMR Users Group. In terms of topics I'd be particularly interested to have presentations from users about how they are using the software so we can all learn from each other.

2. It would be helpful to have as much as possible on updates, changes in advance - ideally to the Exegesis user group list, with a mechanism so we can vote on the items, with only the bigger and more contentious items going to the meetings. That way we can involve as many users as possible rather than just those those who can get to the meeting.

Paul Gilman
Heritage Information and Records Manager
Essex County Council

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.