I am in agreement with Nick's comments, and had the following immediate
reactions to Jim's paper:]

]1. I'd prefer the meeting to be focussed on the software - items like we
had from Andrew Rogerson last time should go to the SMR Users Group. In
terms of topics I'd be particularly interested to have presentations from
users about how they are using the software so we can all learn from each
other.
2. It would be helpful to have as much as possible on updates, changes in
advance - ideally to the Exegesis user group list, with a mechanism so we
can vote on the items, with only the bigger and more contentious items going
to the meetings. That way we can involve as many users as possible rather
than just those those who can get to the meeting.

Paul Gilman
Heritage Information and Records Manager
Essex County Council

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s)
named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and
should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless
express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please
contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the
recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place
to check for software viruses.