Hello --

I presume by 'non-magnetic' that you mean 'contains no ferrous
material.'  If you check out
http://www.opt.uh.edu/uhcotech/headspot.html and like what you see, you
should know --

The main structural components of the HeadSpot are aluminum and
polyurethane plastic.  True, there are some steel parts, primarily
fastening screws.

It would be practical to devise a unit, substituting brass or aluminum
for the steel parts.

If this is of interest, there will be some extra cost associated.

If you require *non-conductive* construction, we'll have to contemplate
further.

Best regards,
--
Chris Kuether