 -----Original Message-----
From:   For teachers and lecturers interested in curriculum issues
affecting the te [mailto:[log in to unmask]]  On Behalf
Of Chris Rodda
Sent:   12 July 2002 06:30
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: Proposed changes to AS  Business papers 1&2 ( AQA)

What I was saying earlier on oligopolies, exam boards and the cure being
more information applies, ......someone or body using their market power
perhaps to restrict information.

- the removal of a thread on a list received by only by 250 and read by
fewer doesn't on the face of it look like a threat to world democracy. But a
point of principal applies so I'll fight the battle when its a small one
rather than wait until its a big one.

What happened? Richard.....

On a different point - I now pay for my own EBEA subs so am more interested
where the money goes. Summer issue of journal hasn't arrived. Why? What
happened at the last meeting - was it quorate?

I am also a  member of the RES - £46 - 9 journals a year. EBEA 3 - discuss.