It is fun playing with words, isn't it?  Can we please get back to figuring out what will help people with disability, people of color (or should it be "colour"???), and people of different genders...:-)

Timothy Lillie, PhD
Dept. of Curricular & Instructional Studies
The University of Akron
Akron OH 44325-4205