Simon Stevens writes:

"The replacement of WHO first definitions with pure
social model definitions can only lead into the logic of disabled people
or people with impairments has being grammatically correct regardless of
location and thinking."

While I appreciate his passion and honor his insistence on being called a disabled person, if that is what he wishes, I can only wonder why he can say "people with impairments" rather than (logically) "impaired people."????

Timothy Lillie, PhD
Dept. of Curricular & Instructional Studies
The University of Akron
Akron OH 44325-4205

are now located at: