Ein Volk Ein Reich Ein Fuhrer methinks not

Stalin and the one party state mehopes not

Diversity and validity for all, I would hope

I forfeit nothing, For in the words of number 6 "I will not be pushed filed
stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered my life is my own"

Build your prisons wall me in
Tis you not me who bears the sin.

Larry

are now located at: