From a non-member of this list. Please reply to:  [log in to unmask] Thanks -
Dennis Lang

***

Hello.  I am one of the editors for a volume of the Encyclopedia of
Disability.  My task is to collect primary source material, literary and
nonliterary, from the ancient world--the whole ancient world.  If you have
any suggestions for primary material to include or for people to whom I
could write for advice, please let me know.  I am especially interested in
material on disability (broadly defined) from ancient west, south, and east
Asia.  (Since my own area of expertise is Greece, Greek material is the one
and only category with which I do not need help.) Contributors (who will be
credited) do not have to be working in disability studies.  Please reply
off-list.  Thank you.

Martha Rose
Associate Professor, History
Truman State University