--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:32:34 -0400
From: Amy Finstad <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New Resource from the Aspen Institute - Aspen ISIB
Sender: Amy Finstad <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

On behalf of the CasePlace.org development team, I am writing to introduce
you to www.CasePlace.org, a new resource for integrating social and
environmental issues into the core business school curriculum.  The Aspen
Institute's Initiative for Social Innovation through Business (Aspen ISIB)
developed CasePlace.org in response to discussions with business school
faculty and students.  Faculty indicated they (and their colleagues) would
more readily incorporate social impact management into their curricula if
the materials were readily available and backed up with supplementary
materials.  Students feel that social impact management is best learned when
social and environmental concerns are integrated into core disciplines -
such as accounting, finance, and strategy.

CasePlace.org is an online searchable database of business case studies and
supplementary teaching materials available on the site or with links to
their sources. Users are able to search a database of carefully selected
case study abstracts and teaching materials (press articles, faculty
commentaries, references, etc.) that include social and environmental
challenges within traditional business problems. CasePlace.org is a free
resource from our non-profit educational organization.

CasePlace has been showcased at The Academy of Management, Global Forum
2002, and Net Impact, and now has over 10,000 page views per month.

Our goal is to reach as many people as possible who will find our site
useful and we would like you to place a link to CasePlace.org on your site.
Please reply to this e-mail when you link to us or, if you have any
questions or need additional information I can be reached at

Sincerely,

Amy Finstad
Intern
Aspen Institute
Initiative for Social Innovation through Business
271 Madison Ave., Suite 606
New York, NY 10016
Tel.  212-895-8013
Fax   212-895-8012
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.CasePlace.org

CasePlace.org Team
Jan Liss, Director    [log in to unmask]
Mary Gentile
Janice Goldman
Judy Samuelson
Maureen Scully