RE: HBMSR - User Group meeting structure -Reply

Whoa there Jason...
In no way was I trying to say anything againt the Trust and the other non-ALGAO users who of course make such a valuable contribution. I was trying to fly the flag for ALGAO and to correct what I saw as a misleading statement of the ALGAO role. We are all partners in this - and this includes the legal definition as well, since many ALGAO members (and non-ALGAO uses too!) have funded the software through buying licences and paying for support contracts. I wholeheartedly agree about what should be the main purposes of the group as set out by Matthew but we do need to be clear about the role played by the group and the different organisations who contribute. Perhaps some formal terms of refrence might not be a bad idea,

best wishes
Paul Gilman
Heritage Information and Records Manager
Essex County Council

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.