In the previous message I posted in response to the request for materials on
the cult of Colum cille, I neglected to note that the following article is
available on line:

PROCEEDINGS OF THE ROYAL IRISH ACADEMY - Section C
Archaeology, Celtic Studies, History, Linguistics, Literature
Volume 98C
ISSN 0035-8991
Paper Publication date : 1998
ADOMNÁN’S VITA COLUMBAE AND THE CULT OF COLUM CILLE IN CONTINENTAL EUROPE By
JEAN-MICHEL PICARD

http://www.ria.ie/publications/journals/ProcCI/1998/PC98/PDF/98001CI.pdf

Francine Nicholson

to: [log in to unmask]