I've been asked to provide some information for a report on the future of
library supply & the possible routes the business might take (just a small
topic, then!) and I wonder if anybody has come across any discussion
anywhere, either written or electronic. I've found snippets in places like
"The Bookseller", but can't track down any major recent articles or
correspondence.
Pointers would be very much appreciated, and of course I'll summarise the