Huw (and All),

A specific check of both our card catalogue and of our original accessions
register entry (for 26 May 1963), and information derived from these and
published in 'New atlases and maps : additions to the Map Room' (in 'New
geographical literature and maps ... May 1963 - November 1963' vol. 3 no. 26
p.441, issued by the RGS) reveals that the two DOS (Geol) items you list was
the complete 'package'.  Maybe the BL ML catalogue on CD-ROM tells you
more/confirms this?  Alas, our copy of Alistair Macdonald's history of the
DOS (HMSO, 1996) is inaccessible.  And 'Swaziland' comp. by Balam Nyeko,
rev. ed. (Clio Pr., 1994), which is vol. 24 in the World Bibliographical
Series, ignores it (probably because its cartographic...).

However, David McNeill and I came across more duplicate cartographic
materials a fortnight ago (in rush to clear basement prior to asbestos
check), and there is more Swaziland mapping - and other African - to post on
Lis-maps next week.  Watch this space for 'Duplicate cartographic materials
: New Series'.

Francis
http://www.rgs.org [see 'Collections'/'Unlocking the Archives']