Untitled Document

SIMPLY CLEANING

WWW.CLEANFIX.CO.UK

SEARCH OUR RANGE
June 2002

SPECIAL SUMMER PACKAGE PRICES

Wouldn't it be great if you could save time and money while still getting brilliant floor cleaning results every day? The Cleanfix 'Special Summer Packages' could be just the answer to your needs.

As Cleanfix are the manufacturer of a very healthy range of products, there are many that simply complement each other, therefore users can benefit from building or tailor-making their own packages. As summer is in the air for us all, we at Cleanfix have decided to run some huge discounts on packages.

Where can I find out more? I hear you ask. Simply click on the link below, tell us of your requirments and we will endeavour to make contact within 24 hours.

Click here

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....60 YEARS!!

30th June 1942 - 2002
This month, Cleanfix UK would like to wish its founder and managing director a very happy birthday. Christoph Loosli started Cleanfix Reinigungsyssteme AG 27 years ago, and is still running one of the world's market leaders in cleaning machine manufacturing. He truly celebrated his 60th in style by having his own wine made, and sending bottles around the world for all his distributors to enjoy. We certainly will !
Thanks Christoph, it's a joy to work with your company.

CLEANFIX LAUNCHES 2 NEW MODELS

This month Cleanfix is also launching two new products. First out of the bag is the Cleanfix Bacpack RS05. The machine has all the hallmarks of sheer quality and high standard that Cleanfix is renowned for.
click here for more info

Secondly comes the Cleanfix SW50. This 50 ltr wet and dry vacuum is mounted on a new style tipping trolley to enhance usability. Again the machine is built with the second to none quality of the Cleanfix brand.
click here for more info

CLEANFIX WEBWATCH

We at Cleanfix like to keep up to date with exactly what is going on within our industry online. This month we aren't going to directly promote an individual site, we would like you to submit your site to us. All you have to do is click on the link below and send us your name, website address, e-mail address and telephone number, we'll do the research and your site could be featured in the next issue of this newsletter.

And.....Its completly FREE !!!

click here

BRAND LOYALTIES

It goes without saying that the most important attributes of a cleaning machine are that "it is cleaning the floor effectively, is operator friendly and free from breakdowns" and that the colour of a product or how it is packaged is of secondary importance.

At Cleanfix our enthusiasm, along with our ever increasing product and service range, reflect the importance of a good brand and good machines.

Brand names offer products public recognition and status value. Take Ferrari or Rolls Royce for instance, they are known for high quality, high value motor vehicles.

We recognise brands and make purchasing decisions based on our beliefs, resources we see, other brands available in the marketplace, as well as other factors. Do I like this one more than another? Which is most important, the functional value or quality and, more importantly, which brand do I identify myself with? Brands exist only as an ideal, but they are related directly to ourselves and our requirements and are the platform where products and services will win value and status.

The creation of products and services with one strong brand name is the objective of Cleanfix Switzerland so that we can provide a blueprint that clients, employees and dealers across the world can recognise and strive towards.

For all of our clients and employees the quality of our service, product safety and efficiency is of high importance, but is not the only icon for our brand. Cleanfix stands for innovation, safety, cleanliness, simplicity, quality and high level, prestigious design.

Having set ourselves the job of maintaining these high values, we must also remember never to lose sight of our sense of fun and humour.

ATTENTION! CLEANFIX SUFFERS BREAK IN!

It is unfortunate that at this time I have to write of some bad news, as well as good. Earlier this month the Cleanfix UK buildings were broken into. The thieves made off with the complete range on display in the brand new showroom. This consisted of 15 machines that we have the serial numbers for, and one of the machines was a prototype with only two in the country, we have the other one. This shows immediately that there was more than one offender and they must have had a large vehicle due to the volume of equipment taken and in the space of time. Cleanfix UK is fitted with state of the art alarm system, which had persons present to the site only minutes after the alarm sounded. These robbers were in and out, fast!
Should you find yourself hearing about or being offered some Cleanfix equipment from an unkown source please let us know.

Thank you

CLEANFIX UK LTD
UNIT 5, BELBINS BUSINESS PARK, CUPERNHAM LANE, ROMSEY. HAMPSHIRE, SO51 7JF
TEL: +44 (0) 1 794 511 230 - FAX: +44 (0) 1 794 511 233
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]

IF YOU DONT WANT TO RECIEVE THIS NEWS CLICK HERE
ORGANISED AND WRITTEN BY CLEANFIX UK LTD