From: David Evans [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 June 2002 14:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: site protection vs. access to information

Most SMRs are local Government
Local Government covered by access to information legislation.
End of debate.

Thank you
David Evans
Environment and Conservation

>>> [log in to unmask] 13/06/2002 14:10:27 >>>
As this topic is causing some concern perhaps there ought to be an agreed ALGAO position (ideally with EH backing) which would help individual SMRs defend their position?  Something for the ALGAO SMR Committee?

Sandy Kidd
Senior Archaeological Officer (Bucks CC)