Kev

Having not upgraded yet .. i am interested by this .... what exactly seems
to have happened - so we can avoid the problems when we eventually
decide to upgrade.

Cheers
Jason A. Siddall
NTSMR Officer

>>> Kev Beachus <[log in to unmask]> 6/June/2002 11:35am

We are having serious problems with the new Exegesis upgrade...lost
data etc etc...is anyone else having problems?

Feel free to email me of list!

thanks
Kev

----
This email was sent from an email address under the control of Babtie
Group Ltd, a company registered in Scotland, registration number
SC141100 and having its registered office at 95 Bothwell Street,
Glasgow - known hereafter as the Company.

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this email. If you
have received this email in error, please destroy all copies in your
possession or control and notify the sender by reply email. Recipients
may not forward, disclose or copy this email to any third party without
the prior consent of the Company. The Company does not accept liability
for any changes made to this email after it was sent.

relate to the official business of the Company are neither given nor
endorsed by the Company.

The Company monitors email sent to or from email addresses under its
control