Dear all,

You will probably have heard that the new call for the EU's Culture 2000 programme has just been announced.  We are the UK Cultural Contact Point and I am writing to let you know that we have just launched a new direct web-site link for Culture 2000 in the UK:

www.culture2000.info

This has background information, partner search assistance, and links to the EC's web-site for the call and the application form.  Within a few days we hope to also add in our own advice sheets, etc., to help people develop their applications.

If you can pass this information on to anyone interested, and keep it on file for future enquiries, we would be most grateful.

Many thanks,

Geoffrey Brown
EUCLID
UK Cultural Contact Point