Dear Annette

I can let you have 15 of the larger poster. As far as I know, the smaller one is no longer available, although I would be happy for anyone to prove me wrong!

Which is the one with Beethoven's score?  I'd be interested to know where you got it from.

I think it is possible to get posters from the European Central Bank, although time is probably too short for that.  (If anyone knows of the best contact at the ECB for getting hold of such materials, I'd also be very interested to know that.)

Best wishes

Martin

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify [log in to unmask]

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation