Hello,

is there anybody out there who could spare 10 or 15 copies of these
Euro-posters?
1)the large one, The EU in your hand (KC-41-01-082-1F-P)
2)the smaller one, EURO - Notes and Coins (P1-12-98-65-1-1F-C)

Llangollen in Wales will be turned into a Eurozone during the International
Eisteddfod (9th - 14th July) The Chamber of Commerce is meeting on June
20th, and they would like plenty of posters to put up all over town.  I've
been able to get the one with Beethoven's score, but the others are out of
print, and I haven't got enough to send.

Please let me know if you can help; I will then send you the address in
Llangollen - it'll be quicker if you send them there directly.

Regards,
Annette
--
A.Joraschkowitz         [log in to unmask]
European Resource Centre for Schools and Colleges