Hello Liv,

This was a project carried out under the Agro-Industrial Research
(AIR)programme of the 3rd Framework Programme. You can find inforation about
the project (project reference: AIR21141) in the CORDIS RTD-Projects
database (http://www.cordis.lu), including contact details for the project
coordinator, Dr. Joop Luten.  You might want to follow it up via this route
if nobody can send you the published synopsis.

Best regards,

Chris Lamb
CORDIS
Brussels