Dear WG Members,
I want to thank all of the people that have volunteered to help with the
Registry (http://wip.dublincore.org:8080/dcregistry/index.html)
translations.  We are making good progress and it is encouraging to have so
many people interested in helping.

I have received several responses from native speakers volunteering to
translate the same language (i.e., German and Chinese).  I think the best
approach, for the user interface translations especially, is for anyone that
wants to contribute to do so.

There are many different ways to translate some terms and my feeling is that
we will get the best translation from group consensus.  Any comments and
suggestions you have regarding the translations are most welcome.  Please
send them to this listserv for the benefit of all interested.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Harry Wagner