far be it from me to interrupt discussions on why someone else can do chest
pain better than the ED but I have  a vital question of the list master(I'm
on holiday so I wont even touch the dedicated chest pain nurse concept but
I'm sure long time readers will know what I think)

John
Where are the beers for the list members in Edinburgh?????

I think I owe a few people a few beers and with the Aussie pacific peso
improving it should only cost 2 days wages for a pint!

Currently sitting at Sydney Airport on his way to Edinburgh  via Macmaster
university

Shane

(how much is a pint now anyway?)