From CAB ABSTRACTS database, I found:

TI:     Experiments on predation and substratum choice by larvae of the
muscid fly, Limnophora riparia.
AU:     Wotton-RS; Merritt-RW
SO:     Holarctic-Ecology. 1988, 11: 2, 151-159

TI:     The life history and behavior of Limnophora riparia (Diptera:
Muscidae), a predator of larval black flies.
AU:     Merritt-RW; Wotton-RS
SO:     Journal-of-the-North-American-Benthological-Society. 1988, 7: 1,
1-12

TI:     Addition to the revision of the genus Atractodes (Hymenoptera:
Ichneumonidae) of the western Palearctic Region I.
AU:     Jussila-R
SO:     Contributions-of-the-American-Entomological-Institute. 1983, 20:
201-204

TI:     An association between a muscid, an ichneumonid and a simuliid
recorded from a reservoir outfall in southern England.
AU:     Bass-JAB; Cooling-DA
SO:     Entomologist's-Gazette. 1983, 34: 2, 125-127

These might be good places to start for Limnophora riparia. Some of these
authors presumably subscribe to this list.
For Liancalus, more generally, see below....

TI:     Redescription of Liancalus zhenzhuristi Negrobov (Diptera:
Dolichopodidae) from Japan, with description of immature stages and
biological notes.
AU:     Masunaga-K
SO:     Entomological-Science. 2001, 4: 1, 109-119

James Brooks
Thesaurus Manager

CABI Publishing
Nosworthy Way, Wallingford, Oxon. OX10 8DE, UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +44 (0)1491 829448  Fax: +44 (0)1491 833508
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.cabi.org/
http://www.cabi-publishing.org/
http://www.cabi-bioscience.org/