>===== Original Message From Mary Rubio <[log in to unmask]> =====
Dear Rob,

This sounds remarkably like the intructions an acquaintance of mine sent
everyone
last year. The damage was done when you deleted the "exe" files. There was no
virus, in fact. You did the damage yourself by following instructions. So
check it
out with your computer people.

Otherwise, wishing you and the Tennessee people the best!

Mary Rubio

rstillma wrote:

> >===== Original Message From Arthur Kinney <[log in to unmask]>
=====

BOOK
> SO THEY CAN ERADICATE IT FROM THEIR PC
> To do this open new mail message
> Click the picture of address book next to 'to'
> click every name and add it to 'bcc'
> copy this message and send it to everyone.
>
> WEB SITES OWNED AND OPERATED BY M&S COMPUTER, BOONTON, NJ, USA
>
> http://www.mscomputer.com Your "one" stop for all your computer needs
> http://www.servers4networks.com The only place to go for a Network File
Server