I think it is very generous of Graham to go to the trouble of finding and typing all these details.

Does anyone agree with me that this discussion site should NOT be used by students to seek easily and widely obtainable information like this?  In my opinion, doing such basic work for them is not assisting them to become autonomous professionals.  I understand that students in some countries may not have access to literature resources, but if they explain this in their request, then I don't think anyone would mind providing assistance.

Jenny Morris

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 May 2002 06:33
To: [log in to unmask]

Using my Physiotherapy journal search program I found the following
articles:

1. Adler S, ,  (1985)
Self Care in the Management of the Degenerative Knee Joint
Physiotherapy 71(2): 58-60

2. Hurley MV, ,  (1993)
Muscle Function, Inhibition and Rehabilitation Following Traumatic and
Degenerative Joint Damage
Physiotherapy 79(8): 552-552

Quirk AS, Newman RJ, Newman KJ (1985)
An Evaluation of Interferential Therapy, Shortwave Diathermy and Exercise in
the Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Physiotherapy 71(2): 55-57

Marks R, ,  (1993)
Quadriceps Strength Training for Osteo-arthritis of the knee: A Literature
Review and Analysis
Physiotherapy 79(1): 13-18

8. Marks R, ,  (1994)
Quadriceps Exercises for Osteo-arthritis of the Knee - A Single Case Study
Comparing Short-term versus Long-term Training Effects
Physiotherapy 80(4): 195-199

 Marks R, Cantin D,  (1997)
Symptomatic Osteo-arthritis of the knee: The efficacy of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy 83(6): 306-312