Memorial Day Federal and State Law Disk Sale
Don't Delay - Sale Ends June 9th.
LegalDisk CD-ROM SALE
Formatted for Microsoft Word® and Corel WordPerfect®
Now Available for Either Windows
®  or Macintosh®

Go To  Website

Memorial Day Sale (Ends Midnight June 9, 2002)

Buy Any One LegalDisk Product and Receive 10% Off
Buy Any Two LegalDisk Products and Receive 20% Off
Buy Any Three or more LegalDisk Products and Receive 30% Off

Choose From Any Of The Following Disks
United States Code - All 50 Titles, Constitution, Declaration of Independence
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
California Statutes and Constitution
Colorado Statutes and Court Rules
Florida Statutes and Constitution
Georgia Statutes and Constitution
Illinois Statutes, Public Law and Constitution
Massachusetts Statutes, Session Law, and Constitution
New Jersey Statutes - Titles 1 through 59, Appendix A, and NJ Constitution
New York Consolidated and Unconsolidated Statutes and Constitution
Ohio Statutes & Constitution
Oregon Statutes and Constitution

Texas Statutes, Constitution, Rules of Civil Procedure, Rules of Evidence
(Many Other States Available Soon - Bookmark Our Website For The Latest Information)

Regular Prices Before Discount

State Disk: $119.99
F.R.C.P. $129.99
US Code: $149.99
______________

Example of Savings
New York, F.R.C.P., US Code
Regular Price: $399.97
Sale Price: $279.98

You Save: $119.99
(like getting 1 disk free)

Best Prices Shown Are For Online Orders.  Add $10 per disk for phone and mail orders.

Act Now - Sale Prices End Midnight June 9, 2002

  • Quick-Find Allows Easy Search For Any Word or Phrase
  • Top Quality at the Lowest Prices (Example: US Code as little as $99.99*)
  • 30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on All Disks
  • No Monthly Fees
  • Easy Navigation - Hyperlinked Table of Contents
  • CD-ROM Automatically Installs To Your Hard Drive
  • Network Compatible - Share With Your Entire Office
  • Works With All Word Processors
  • Microsoft Word® (Windows and Macintosh Compatible) Files PLUS
  • Corel WordPerfect® (Windows Only) Compatible Files Included
  • Quick-Find Allows Easy Search For Any Word or Phrase
  • Saves Typing and Time - Copy-And-Paste Any Portion To Your Documents
  • Eliminate Books - Print Entire Contents or Any Portion
  • FREE Internet Updates (For 1 year)
  • Toll-Free Unlimited Support: 1-866-LAW-DISK
  • Pre-Formatted in Times New Roman 12 Point Font (but you can change)
  • Fast, Local Hard Drive Access - Does Not Need An Internet Connection

* When ordered online with a state disk
Go To Website For Details

Order Online for the Lowest Prices & Fastest Service

More Info     Go Directly To Online Order Form

American Express   Discover   MasterCard   Visa   Checks

Toll-Free: 1-866-LAW-DISK  (1-866-529-3475)

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
This email was sent as a result of a listing that showed you are interested in the type of material promoted herein. We strongly oppose the use of unsolicited email and do not want to send our mailings to anyone who does not wish to receive them. As a result, we have provided this removal link for your convenience. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please take a moment to CLICK HERE and simply hit "SEND". You may then rest-assured that the email address responding will never receive another email from us.