With apologies for cross posting:

Keeping up with our Neighbours: e-learning in Australian higher education

> Tuesday 9 July 2002
> Didsbury Campus, Manchester Metropolitan University
>
> The Learning and Teaching Support Network Generic Centre and the
Association for Learning Technology present a one day conference
highlighting the key findings from the SURF/ALT e-study tour.

> The aim of the workshop is to make useful comparisons about the use of
ICT in HE between Australia and the UK, and to stimulate discussion.

> Who should attend
> The workshop is aimed toward Educational and Staff Developers, Learning
Technologists and Learner Support staff and those with a particular
interest in e-learning.
> Expected Outcomes
> By the end of the workshop participants will have
>  - an understanding of the use and development of ICT in Australian
universities
>  - discussed the differences and similarities between the UK and
Australian approaches
>  - considered follow-up actions at their own institutions

Places are limited to 50, so please book early.

www.ltsn.ac.uk/genericcentre/projects/elearning/