RE: purpose of lis-pub-libsabsolutely Chris, I entirely agree, with all your points. Good evening list, au revoir!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hall, Chris
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 4:24 PM
  Subject: Re: purpose of lis-pub-libs

  It's been a long day and I heartily endorse Chris's last point.  I know I was instrumental in prodding the wretched animal (though I didn't wake it in the first place), but perhaps now it's had a bit of a run around it can hop back into its basket and drop off again.  Funny, isn't it, how an issue like this generates far more heat than any debate on library issues as such!

  Chris

  Chris Hall
  Bibliographical Services Librarian
  Corporation of London Libraries