Hi,
this is probably not quite the same thing, but similar. I was teaching German for 2 weeks at a secondary school for boys in Ireland. I told most of the classes that I was from Switzerland (and I think my accent in English is not all that strongly foreign). I had shouts of "Heil Hitler" in one class (they got into trouble with the school for that), Hitler was mentioned in some form by most classes. Most of the students did not know much about the whole subject, and a bit of discusssion solved it, but I felt distinctly uncomfortable in one class. They were older, knew more and seemed to be generally very prejudiced. Some of the worst behaviour happened on my last day at that school, and they were careful not to be too obvious, so I left it go, but I felt really stressed out afterwards. (It was the day of the massacre in Erfurt, which seems to have got very little media coverage compared to similar incidents in the States.)
I have come across Nazi scribbling in some official exams and maybe I better do not mention which ones, as I did not report it then. I will however raise the question this year to see what should be the official response, if any.
Helen Hauser