Dear all,

apologies for cross-posting.

1. On Saturday 4 May a workshop was held at the Institute of German Studies
in Birmingham as part of the British-Academy-funded Networks project on
German normalisation. Further details of the project can be found at:

http://www.german.leeds.ac.uk/normalisation/frontpage.htm

The report for the day's events can be found at:

http://www.german.leeds.ac.uk/normalisation/schwerpunkte1.htm

A mailbase has been establised:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/germany-normalisation.HTML

2. The members of the project welcome contributions from other scholars
interested in the concept and configuration of German normalisation.
Specifically, three working groups are being set up to discuss issues and
topics.

3. Members of the project and other interested parties are asked to:

        PROVIDE A SHORT BIOGRAPHY (50-100 WORDS)
        REGISTER FOR THE MAILBASE, AS ABOVE
        REGISTER FOR ONE OF MORE WORKING GROUPS (SEE REPORT)

In this way, we hope that we will be able to create a useful forum for
discussion.

with best wishes

Stuart Taberner

Dr Stuart Taberner