I have had an enquiry about the TRIS database, which is on the Enterprise website of the Commission.

I am not very familiar with this database, but my enquirer tells me that although it is possible to see that individual countries have made contributions, it is not possible to see the actual texts of these contributions.

She wanted to know if there was any way to get access to these texts.

Sorry to be a bit vague, but as you see I am not really sure what I am talking about here - I am hoping that someone out there will know!

Thanks

avis
Avis Furness
Librarian