Jim,

I believe the second regulation you want is actually 2307/1997, which amends
Regulation 338/97. There have been later amendments too, including
substantial amendments made by Regulation 2724/2000.

A consolidated version of Regulation 338/97, incorporating the amendments
made by the later regulations, is available in PDF format in the
Consolidated Legislation section of EUR-Lex.  This includes the annexes, of
course.

If you really do need separate copies of the original regulation and the
subsequent amending regulations, you can download TIF versions of these from
EUR-Lex.

Best regards,

Chris

Chris Lamb