Dear Ms. Barnes,

I should very much like to attend both these lectures. I have had a great
interest in the subject of "growth and distribution" in the information age.
 In fact wrote a book on the subject way back in 1976 entitled "Peoples'
Capitalism: The Economics of the Robot Revolution."

Unfortunately, a trip to London this July will not be possible for me.  I
wonder if I might get copies of Dr. Quah's lectures in some form? Also, could
you point me to some of Dr. Quah's publications?

Thank you.

James S. Albus
Senior NIST Fellow
United States Department of Commerce
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/personnel/albus/

For more information about People's  Capitalism, visit the website
http://www.peoplescapitalism.org

or write me at [log in to unmask]